Readers finishes


I thought I would show you some of my readers completed finishes after they followed my tutorials on this blog.



This beautiful box was made by Kim following my box tutorial here, hasn't she done a super job. 
Kim has not been cross stitching for quite some time now, however, she asked me for a copy of the alphabet pattern and the next photo she sent me was this completed box!  I was also pleased to hear that Kim was inspired to start a blog to show all her stitching projects, so to make her feel welcome why don't you pop over to Kim's blog and leave a comment.   

I also received another photo of a finish from Anne who completed my cat design freebie pattern. I think Anne has also done herself proud with this little beauty! You can see Anne's blog here.

Congratulations ladies on your lovely completed projects.

More tutorials coming soon!


Until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments

Lisa said...

Great finishes, but then you do give great instructions :-)

Elena said...

What a great blog, I'm so happy I've found it! Finishing is always a problem...

Click image to see my cross stitching blog

Popular Posts

Blogger Template Created by pipdig