Nasreens box finish


Isn't this a lovely box? It was made by Nasreen from This and That blog after  following my box tutorial,  such a beautiful design and finish, I just love the oriental cross stitch and the colours that Nasreen chose.
If you would like to see the post and more pictures check out Nasreens blog here just scroll down the page and you will see more photos.   

Congratulations Nasreen on a wonderful box finish!

If anyone else has made a box from my tutorial I would love to see it and post it on my blog here.

3 comments

Nelli said...

Wonderful!

nasreen said...

Thank you for the great shout out. I just wish that I had neatend my table a little before I took that photo lol. It is so inspiring to get some recognition from a master of her trade. Thank you Lynn B.

Shoumi said...

Superwork
I am your new follower …. Spare few minutes to visit my blog and Say a Hai ….

Love
Shoumi
http://shoumiaslam.blogspot.com/

Click image to see my cross stitching blog

Popular Posts

Blogger Template Created by pipdig